India China Border News, The all-party meeting, called by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss the situation at the border areas with China, is scheduled to be held on Friday at 5 Pm
India China Border News: After three day ordeal, ten captured Indian soldiers released by China
• After a three day ordeal during which the Indian side carried out hectic negotiations at the Major General level,India China Border News,India China Border Dispute ten Indian soldiers taken captive by Chinese forces during the skirmish at Galwan on Monday evening have been released.
• The soldiers, which include four officers, walked back on Thursday evening after the third round of talks led to a breakthrough. Sources said that over the past days, India China Border Dispute, details of the missing soldiers were shared by the Chinese side and India was assured that they would not be harmed.
• The details behind the release are still not known but sources said that the soldiers had been taken captive during the skirmish after troops from the 16 Bihar regiment had been overwhelmed at Patrol Point 14 by a larger Chinese force.
Chinese attack in Galwan pre-planned, government was fast asleep: Rahul Gandhi
• Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Friday said it is now clear that the Chinese attack in Galwan valley in Ladakh was “pre-planned” and that the government was “fast asleep” while the martyred jawans paid the price.
- Gandhi’s attack comes ahead of the all-party meeting convened by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday evening to discuss the situation along the India-China border.
India-China Himalayan dispute deadly for cashmere herds
• Antagonisms between Indian and Chinese troops high in the Himalayas are taking a dire toll on traditional goat herds that supply the world’s finest, most expensive cashmere.
• This week, a deadly brawl between Indian and Chinese soldiers caused the deaths of at least 20 Indian soldiers in the Galwan Valley, an achingly beautiful landscape that is part of a border region that has been disputed for many years due to its strategic importance because the world’s highest landing ground.
• months-long military standoff between the Asian giants is hurting local communities due to the loss of tens of thousands of Himalayan goat kids died because they couldn’t reach traditional winter grazing lands, officials and residents said.
Recent updated News
Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian speaks on calls to boycott Chinese products in India
• Regarding the serious situation in Galwan Valley, right and wrong is very clear and the responsibility entirely lies with Indian side. India China Border Dispute are in talks to ease the situation: Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zhao Lijian on calls to boycott Chinese