Unlock-1 expires on June 30. With this, unlock-2 has been announced in which there will be relaxation in many activities but with restrictions. There will be strictness in the Containment Zone while relaxation will be given in areas outside the Containment Zone.
- The curfew will remain from 10 pm to 5 am
- Metro, cinema hall, gym, bars will still remain closed
- New guidelines will be applicable from July 1
The Union Home Ministry has released the guidelines for Unlock-2. The new guidelines will be applicable from July 1. Actually, the period of Unlock-1 expires on 30 June. With this, unlock-2 has been announced in which there will be relaxation in many activities but with restrictions. There will be strictness in the Containment Zone while relaxations will be given in areas outside the Containment Zone. Here we are going to tell you what concessions you are going to get in Unlock-2.
These are unlock-2 concessions
In Unlock-2, relaxation has been given by the Union Home Ministry for some things outside the Containment Zone.
- A limited number of domestic flights and passenger trains are allowed. Their operation will continue even further.
- International air travel of passengers has been allowed in a limited way under the Vande Bharat Mission. It will be further increased.
- The time of the night curfew has been changed and now it will be from 10 pm to 5 am.
- More than 5 people can gather in the shop, but for this social distancing must be fully taken care of.
- Work will start in the training institutes of the central and state governments from July 15.
- After consultation with different state governments, it was decided that school-colleges and coaching institutes will be closed till 31 July.
- Night curfew has also been relaxed for movement of people and movement of goods on industrial units, national and territorial highways, loading and unloading of cargo, buses, trains, planes to their destination after landing
These things are still not allowed outside the Containment Zone
Lockdown will be strictly followed till 31 July within the Containment Zone in Unlock-2. But not even outside the Containment Zone is all things not going to open. There are still many things that have not been allowed to start.
- Metro train
- Cinema hall
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment park
- Assembly hall
These things will be reviewing now
After reviewing the status of corona infection in the country, the date for starting these activities will be announced.
- Other big gatherings
Strictness will continue in the Containment Zone
- Strict siege to be carried out within Containment Zone
- Only necessary activities will be allowed in the Containment Zone
- Information related to the Containment Zone will be notified on the District Collectors website and information will also be shared by the States/Union territories with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The activities in the Containment Zone will be strictly monitored by the officials of the States/Union territories.
- The guidelines issued by the central government will be strictly enforced.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will also monitor the delimitation of the Containment Zone and the implementation of control measures there.
Still have to do this work
- 2-meter distance (social distancing)
- Sufficient distance between customers at stores
- Following the guidelines issued regarding Corona
- Use of Arogya Setu Mobile App
Better for these people to stay at home now
- The order said that vulnerable persons should not leave the house for any work other than essential needs and health purposes.
- Persons above 65 years of age
- People with other serious illnesses
- Pregnant women
- Children under 10 years old
Permission has already been given for these works
According to the order and guidelines of unlock-1 issued on May 30, some activities were already allowed outside the Containment Zone.
- Religious places and public places of worship
- Hospitality Services
- Shopping Mall
States have also been given rights
In the order issued regarding Unlock-2, the states have also been given powers to change the rules. The order states that on the basis of their assessment of the situation, states/Union territories may restrict certain activities outside the Containment Zone, or ban them if deemed necessary. The order states that there will be no restriction on the movement of persons and goods within the state and in other states. Now no separate permission/approval / e-permit will be required for such traffic.